Background and Primary Focus
Ashley is a graduate of North Carolina State University’s Master of Accounting program and received a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration with concentrations in Business Management and Accountancy from Appalachian State University. She concentrates in auditing and attestation, with an emphasis in privately held construction companies and small businesses. Ashley also specializes in audits of defined contribution employee benefit plans. After completing an audit internship with the firm and attending graduate school at North Carolina State University, Ashley joined the firm full-time in January 2011.
Professional and Civic Accomplishments
- Credentialed as a Certified Public Accountant
- Member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member of the North Carolina Association of Certified Public Accountants
- Member of the Greater Raleigh Chamber of Commerce Young Professionals Network
- Advanced Defined Contribution Plans Audit Certificate 14436665 (Issued by AICPA)